Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day Three


We were watching a football match and I told my friend that free kick was not a foul and he hasn’t know anything about the football rules and he said “I don’t know anything about football you have no idea about football ( ad hominem tu quoque fallacy)

I told my friend if you don’t help me on my assignment I will tell your girl friend that we had gone to disco and I saw you dancing with another girl(ad populum appeal to force)

I have been bared for my macroeconomic class so I told my lecturer you must not bar me I paid 1000 RM for this course and if I will take this course again I won’t have money to have food for 2 weeks and my father will become sad if he find out I have become bared, then he won’t send me money any more.

(ad populum appeal to pity)

No comments: