Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day Four


My frined asked me very seriously to not go out with shanny because she is very ugly and if some of friends see me with her they will laugh at me and prank me up to end of my study .(ad populum appeal to shame)

Maddam aznur and madam jesica you are the best lecturer all around the world I hope that all lecturer be like you and I love to be your assistant freely for rest of my life ,because you are going to donate A+ for my great work and efforts in BCT1024 .(ad populum appeal to vanity (apple polishing))

Dr.khoshchehreh told Iranian economy will be damage by government decisions and iran will lose 6 billion dollars per month in its economy transactions so it’s better to change part of long-term plan that government voted to last year.

Dr.khoshchehreh has Phd. in economy and he has be the Iranian central bank chef for more than 4 years ,he has written more than 200 hundred economical articles in IIS magazines (Ad populum appeal to authority)

No comments: