Friday, April 11, 2008

Day two


i talked about football with amir

Mehdi: If you are a good football player then you are Chelsea fan .

Amir : I am a Chelsea fan

Mehdi : Therefore you are a good football player (structural fallacy – arguing backwards with all)

Mehdi: Pouya is a good student he really pay attention to his study and he always attend classes.

Ahmad: I don’t think so. I don,t like him, I think he is very rude and I don’t like his way of dressing he is totally a punk. (ad hominom abusive)

To day macroeconomic class

Mohamad said the Malaysian economy is growing very fast

Hamid : I don’t think he has credibility to talk about economy he didn’t attended even to one of his economy classes and has never done any assignment or read an article about it (ad hominom circumstantial)

No comments: